Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Its a new year!

Well its crazy to think that another year has gone by! Last year at this time I was going crazy on bedrest praying that our little girl would stay in for a couple more weeks, and now I am chasing a little dramatic girl around while I plan her 1st birthday party! Life just goes so quick, but I honestly wouldn't want it to slow down. As adorable as my kiddos are I dont think I will miss this phase of life too much :o)
Our Christmas was a little different this year but so much fun. Curtis had to work on Christmas day so we ended up doing our christmas celebration on Tuesday with my family. We all went a bit crazy on gifts but it made it so great! My sister got me a sewing machine so now I get to start being creative! I cant wait! My mom got just dance 2 as a Christmas present so we all got to play that the whole week. Lets just say it was a great bonding game that created lots of memories(and maybe a few blackmail videos ;0) )
My sister and her hubby came to Fresno to keep me busy on new years ever weekend(since Curty was working yet again). We had alot of fun being lazy and doing absolutely nothing but eat and watch tv or read all weekend, it was great! But through all of this holiday fun our poor family has been battling a very annoying cold. Allanna got it the worst as normal and now has bronchitis and an ear infection. So we are learning how to get her to take an inhaler now, not easy. Hopefully she will be all healthy by her birthday party in a couple weeks!
I'm trying to think of some of the adorable things the kids have done in the last few weeks...
Allanna definitely knows the word no now and tends to shake her head when she is grabbing something she knows is a no no. Timmy is talking like crazy and of course he says the cutest things. He has to point out everything he sees and you have to repeat his word so he knows you understand. The hard part is if you have no idea what he is talking about he will continue repeating it until you get it.... sometimes it takes awhile lol. He loved learning about baby Jesus during Christmas so while we were looking at lights whenever he saw a nativity scene he would say "I see Jesus" over and over again. He also thought the angel on grandma and grandpa Roseboroughs tree was Jesus and was very excited about that!
Well I hope all of you had a very blessed Christmas and new year! 

1 comment:

  1. Love you!!! Can't wait to see your creativity in sewing! :)

    ReplyDelete