Friday, November 26, 2010

Crazy busy month

Wow this month has been a bit insane! We have been so busy, I cant believe the month is almost over! This month we celebrated our 4 year anniversary and Timmy's 3 year birthday. I am so thankful that God brought us together, the last 4 years have been amazing! I fall more on love with Curtis every year so I know next year is going to be even more amazing! I am also so thankful that God knew we needed a little crazy boy named Timmy very quickly in our marriage. I dont want to imagine how different our lives would be if we didn't have him so soon, he was a perfect one year anniversary gift! He has turned into an adorable little boy so quickly!


We also got to participate in my big sisters wedding this month! It was a little crazy but so great! We are really excited to have Andrew as part of the family! The wedding was beautiful. Timmy was the ring bearer and he did a great job. Once he spotted Auntie Mallory at the end of the aisle he literally sprinted all the way down to her. It was adorable of course! the only hard part of the wedding was that all of us got sick so we were totally exhausted but a week later I think we are starting to get better now.

Last week Timmy had another speech evaluation done to see how much he had improved because of the class that I took and the results were great. He is only a couple months behind in speech now! So the speech therapist actually said we dont need to do individual therapy its just up to us. So I think we are still going to get him some individual time but hopefully it will only be a few months till he is all the way caught up! I am so thankful that I got to take this class, it was a lot of work but totally worth it!

Allanna got her 7th tooth this week and is now the fastest crawler ever! She is refusing to try walking unless its along furniture but o well. She is starting to be so much fun. Timmy and her love to play and fight together its great! I love having two kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment