Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November is here!

I cannot believe it is already November, time seriously goes too fast! The past couple of months have been crazy but I have a feeling the next two months are going to be even more insane! My sister is getting married in 27 days which means a fun filled month of drives to Lancaster for Bridal showers and Bachelorette parties and so much more, woo hoo! Next week is also Timmy's 3rd birthday and our anniversary, oh and a little thing called Thanksgiving that we keep forgetting about.
So last weekend was my birthday and I am starting to realize that each birthday gets a little less exciting... but thats okay. The best part about this birthday though was that I am not pregnant! I have been pregnant for my 21st, 22nd, and 23rd birthdays so 24 was special :o) This last year was so full of great times and of course sad and hard times mixed in like every other year. I got to experience what its like to think you are about to die and feel the peace that I knew where I was going(when i was about to have Allanna). I got to experience seeing my baby girl for the first time and being so overwhelmed by God's provision and protection over both of us. I have gotten to experience what so many people have told me about, that the hardest adjustment is going from one to two kiddos. Curtis and I have had our best year of marriage so far thanks to awesome people encouraging us! I went through the loss of on old friend, but was reminded to live every moment as though it is our last! Those were the big things of the year. And in between were all the tears and laughter that come with everyday of life.

On a lighter note this halloween was amazingly fun! Timmy Loved trick or treating(and even learned how to say it!). He was so excited and well behaved that it made the night great! He only ran into a few strangers houses, no biggie lol. My kids are the cutest little cowboys ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment