Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A long rainy weekend!

So this weekend seemed to last forever! Curtis was working everyday, it was raining every day, and Allanna was sick. As most of you know Allanna is not exactly the happiest easiest baby even on a good day so throw in an ear infection and a cough and you have a very rough weekend. We took her to the doctor yesterday though so she is back on antibiotics and her inhaler so hopefully she will back to her almost happy self soon :o) They did tell us that she will probably need ear tubes so that will be our next adventure.
We tried to stay busy this weekend with some arts and crafts so that I didn't feel like the worst mom in the world for letting my kids watch tv all day(just most of it). So here are some pics of us staying busy... 




 After the very long weekend I was very thankful that my friend Laura was in town and wanting to do a girls night out! So I actually put make up on and did my hair and went out for a much needed sanity break. I honestly dont know how I could survive without such amazing friends. And my hubby is amazing for being willing to watch the kids so I could enjoy some downtime! So here is a pic of me counting down the minutes till my escape
So that was my weekend... Im very glad it ended well!
On a more serious note, my mom has an appointment with the surgeon and possibly her other doctors tomorrow to discuss plans for starting treatment or not. Please pray for wisdom for everyone involved. Thanks! We get to go see her this coming weekend, woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment