Thursday, July 7, 2011

Timmy day




This was his first week of soccer, and it was pretty much chaos but he loved it. Its a church soccer camp that is being led by the FPU soccer girls, who are very sweet but maybe haven't ever tried to control about 50 3 and 4 year olds before lol. So Timmy pretty much got his ball and kicked it all around the field until I chased after him with Allana in my ergo carrier and brought him back( I probably looked like the crazy mom, running around in that heat but my boy runs to fast for the teachers to keep track of him). But he was just so happy kicking his ball that it was all worth it!

So it was a great day! We have been potty training Timmy for the last week and yesterday he had no accidents! He even went potty at target and at a friends house. I am so glad he has finally gotten it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment