Monday, September 19, 2011

My Amazing Mother!


Happy Birthday to the best mom ever! 
I just wanted to write a quick blog about my mommy, since tomorrow is her special day! She is the most amazing mom and Beena(grandma)! She is so caring and loving to not only her family but pretty much everyone she comes in contact with! Even through this rough year she is still always ready to give a smile and a hug to everyone. She is a huge helper, her love language, at least how she gives I think is acts of service because she wants to help everyone with everything :o) I know she wishes she could be with me to help with the kiddos everyday... okay maybe not everyday(she still likes her alone time with dad a lot too lol). She finds joy in everything, I think she giggles more than anyone. She loves God and her family more than you can imagine!  Anyways enough bragging about my mom. I cant wait to celebrate her birthday this weekend! Its party time at the Truelove house, watch out!!! Love you mom! 

And these wonderful pictures are done by Elaine Dieball :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment