Monday, January 9, 2012

The kids starting to enjoy each other,   Timmy can always make her laugh!
Beena enjoying Just dance,
this ended up being the best Christmas present from Papa ever!
So here are a few random pictures of 2011. The year went so fast so I wanted to highlight a few of our favorite moments. I also wanted to show of my new blog design. My amazing Aunt Liz made the most awesome header for it! If you ever need any design work done you can find her at www.ejcdesigns.com. Hope you enjoy the pics. I am gonna try once again to get more consistent with blogging so be on the look out for more! Happy New Year everybody!
Christmas with Beena and Papa before we knew Beena was sick

Another Dancing one! SO much fun!
They love their Beena & Papa
Allanna enjoying her first cupcake
Her pretty birthday outfit




Timmy learned how to make silly faces
And Allanna became a goofball


Camping!

We moved into a house!
Days at the water park
Timmy turned 4!
Timmy's 4th birthday was a monster party
Boat trips with life group



Camping with our life group
Snifferface at the water park
Timmy's first time tubing!




I ran my first half marathon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment