Friday, August 3, 2012

Motivation for the home

So I have always struggled with keeping my house clean, even before I had kiddos or a hubby! I always have clothes and paperwork everywhere and feel like I can barely keep up with the daily chores. But now that I am going to have three kiddos soon and be homeschooling plus other random things I have decided that I really need to get a schedule going that will help me stay on top of the house work. So I was inspired by pinterest of course to make a to do list. I put it in a frame so I can use a dry erase marker to check it all off as I do it. This will help me not have paper to do lists all over the place. But of course because I was inspired by pinterest I couldn't just make a list, I had to try to make the list look cute! So I typed up my list which has things to do daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly and then tried to make it cute. So here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment