Friday, August 3, 2012

Update as usual

Well as usual I have not kept up with this blog so I need to update you before I can attempt yet again to start blogging on a normal basis :o) I am now 30 weeks pregnant with baby boy Greyson Kristopher Mykel. So only 9 weeks to go at the most! Its finally feeling close. I have so much to do before he gets here, I am hoping the nesting energy comes soon. This pregnancy has been the smoothest so far compared to the others. I truly believe that is because so many people are praying for my mom and our whole family as we go through all this craziness. I haven't been on bedrest at all which is a huge blessing. My blood pressure has stayed stable thanks to meds and the chiropractor. I did find out I have gestational diabetes again which is not good, but I am not as worried about it this time. It just gives me motivation to be way more careful about what I eat for the next few months, and hopefully beyond that. I have definitely been more exhausted during this pregnancy, but that is probably because I am always chasing around a 4 year old and a 2 year old.

We have had such a great summer! We got to go camping as a family twice, which is quite an adventure when you are prego but it was so fun. We love spending time with our life group and other friends from church out in the wild where we can let our kids run free(kinda). I am always amazed at how relaxing camping is even with the munchkins. Its so refreshing to have quality time with other like minded adults and just get to enjoy life. Other than the camping trips we have just been trying to stay cool by swimming or hiding in the house during the afternoons. My mom and dad even came up to visit us a few weeks ago which was sooo exciting!

So now as summer is rapidly coming to an end we are getting ready for a new adventure, homeschooling kindergarten. Timmy is so excited to start, almost as excited as me and Curty are! We decided to mainly go with the Sonlight curriculum because it seemed like subject matter that Timmy would really be interested in. So we are going to be busy adjusting to a new schedule but I know both the kiddos will love it, and it will make the time till Greyson gets here go super fast. Here are some maternity pics we just got done by the very talented Michele Valerie:



So there is the update, hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment