Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cleaning List

Here is what I put on the cleaning list I shared earlier this week. I just typed it up in Microsoft works and tried to make it look as cute as I could. Then I cut it out and used cute scrapbooking paper behind it. For everything other than daily I will use the dry erase marker to write which day or what date I did it so I will know when it needs to be done again :o) 


This is on the daily group: Dishes/dishwasher, wipe down kitchen counters, vacuum, bathroom counters, do laundry and put it away, full house pick up, make beds, tidy up seating area, water garden, sweep kitchen and dining room, pick up toys, clear off dining table.


Weekly: Clean glass, dust wood, clean toilets, clean bathtubs, mop floors, empty all trashcans & recycling, clean fridge & microwave, wash all sheets and towels, organize paperwork, vacuum under furniture, mow lawn/weed, wash table linens, 10 min shredding paperwork, bathroom floors


Monthly: Clean out garbage cans, vacuum corners/ceiling, vacuum inside couches, deep clean stovetop burners, clean dishwasher, clean washing machine, vacuum vents, clean switch plates, dust ceiling fans, sweep garage, launder bath rugs, dust cabinets, wipe down baseboards


Quarterly: Change out airfilters, clean couch cushions, vacuum computer, clean oven, wash bed comforters, vacuum mattresses, vacuum/clean window coverings, descale coffee maker, clean fridge/freezer, clean out pantry, launder shower curtains, clean out drawers/cabinets, go through kids clothes, organize all closets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment